Become a member today and help grow the harvest!
Becoming a member is the easiest way to support City Fruit’s year-round effort to put Seattle’s fruit to its best and fullest use. Your membership helps ensure that we can continue to expand our harvest work so that everyone in our city shares in the value of fruit.
City Fruit’s membership program is designed to include EVERYONE – whether you have a fruit tree, like to volunteer and help care for the fruit trees, or just enjoy celebrating the neighborhood harvest with a fresh apple. You are all part of our fruit community!
As a City Fruit member you get to take advantage of these member benefits:
- Support of the harvest program City Fruit members make the Great Seattle Fruit Harvest possible!
- Fruit for All CSA A fruit CSA for City Fruit members! Our CSA will include a variety of fresh, organic, hyper-local fruit that’s picked in our own neighborhoods. Stay tuned for the 2020 Fruit for All CSA schedule and locations.
- Cider apples You can request up to 100lbs of cider apples (a minimum 3 weeks notice required. First-come, first served. While supplies last)
- City Fruit events Get exclusive discounts at select City Fruit events, including tickets to our annual City Fruit Celebrates in the fall.
- Partner discounts Enjoy discounts from our partner businesses. The offers below are available year around. Make sure to present your City Fruit member card to take advantage of these fabulous offers. Plus, there will be additional seasonal offers by our sponsors throughout the year!
9701 15th Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98117
10% off purchases at the nursery
2939 E Madison Street, Seattle, WA 98112
10% off regularly priced items for the garden at City People’s Garden Store. Some restrictions on gift store items may apply. Must present membership card.
4700 Ohio Avenue S., Seattle, WA 98134
$5 off $25+ purchase in the tasting room. (The Woods is a 21+ only establishment)
Annual membership fee: $25.00 or four volunteer hours
How to join:
Fill out the online form below to pay with a credit card. If you prefer to mail a check, please make a check payable to City Fruit and mail to 3417 Evanston Avenue N., Suite 210, Seattle, WA 98103 with your name, address and email address.