This post is part of a month-long blog series showcasing the talents of the local chefs and cideries that will be participating in City Fruit's 6th Annual Cider Taste on November 10, 2016. To purchase a ticket, please click here.
Tamara Murphy: 6 Things You Don't Know about Me + My Favorite Fruit
- I lived in the jungles of Bolivia for a portion of my life.
- My mom used to make pasta in the middle of the night and hang it on the backs of chairs in the kitchen.
- I LOVE a good solo road trip and could spend hours and hours driving, nowhere in particular and not get bored - BY MYSELF.
- I had a cosmetology license when I was 16. ;-)
- I have never been in a Wal-Mart or Albertsons!
- I like the coffee at McDonalds.
My favorite fruit is... Pineapple when in Maui... Mangos when in Mexico... Mangostine when in Thailand... Cherries from Eastern Washington. In other words, fruit it really the best when you eat it in season from the place it is growing at that time!
At the Cider Taste, Chef Tamara will be serving:
Pickled Plum and Loin of Rabbit with cauliflower cous cous, melted anchovy, and pine nut butter.