Join us at the newly expanded Fruit for All Pop-ups!
Fruit for All is our way of sharing the fruit grown in the city with our community, because we believe everyone, regardless of their finances, should have access to fresh, nutritious fruit. We are hosting 12 pop-ups this year, especially focusing some of Seattle's underserved neighborhoods, and everyone is welcome to get free fruit (while supplies last)!
The fruit will be super fresh, picked just a few days earlier or even that morning. The selection and quantity available will vary depending on that week’s harvest.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s pop-ups are going to look a little bit different. The safety of our crew and the communities we serve is our top priority. Please follow the guidelines below so we can ensure a safe environment for everyone!
- All fruit will be pre-portioned and pre-packaged. Please let the staff know which fruit varieties you would like, then we will hand them to you. Please do not touch the fruit.
- City Fruit member CSA bags will also be pre-packaged with a full assortment of fruit available that day. If you want to swap any of them another variety of fruit, just let the staff know!
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Wait in line for your turn and practice social distancing while waiting.
- Wash your hands before you leave home and after you get home.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or recently came into contact with someone with COVID-19.
Member CSA shares
If you are a City Fruit member, then you get to reserve your CSA share that contains a FULL assortment of the fruit in advance, so you know you won't miss out! Your member share may even include some special fruit varieties that are available only in limited quantities (think figs, grapes and berries). Each member can sign up for up to 6 pop-ups using the links below. There are up to 25 member shares available at each pop-up. 2020 Fruit for All Member CSA is full. Please join us next year!
Not a member yet? You can join HERE.
Member CSA Sign-up
In partnership with: