Please drop by our new office and pick up your Celebrates package on Saturday, November 6th between 11am-3pm (early pickup is available by request for Fri, Nov 5 between 10am-3pm), where you can bring home local ciders and, for a twist on our annual event, fruit-based beers! Guests will have the opportunity to bid on and buy fruit-based desserts from celebrated local bakers and other gifts to support City Fruit! This year's pickup-only event features:
- Local Cider and Fruit-Based Beers served in bottles/crowlers!
- Free ice cream from Frankie and Jo's for the whole family (Sat only)!
- Locally-made, fruit-based desserts to be auctioned off!
- Raffle and silent auction, including items such as 2 first-class Alaska Airlines tickets and Mariners tickets!
- This is a masked, socially-distanced event, and we will be limiting the number of guests in our office at any one time to 12 persons (1200sq ft office).
Ticket Price Range:
- Harvest Supporter ticket ($50): City Fruit crowler (32oz growler) with choice of cider or beer fill-up + 4 additional ciders/beers + CF button
- Harvest Champion ticket ($125): City Fruit crowler (32oz growler) with choice of cider or beer fill-up + 6 additional cider/beers + CF bottle opener keychain + 33 Brooks Co. Cider Tasting Mug
For over 13 years, City Fruit has donated locally-harvested fruit to those who need it in our greater Seattle community, diverting food waste while sharing high quality, nutritious fruit.
City Fruit is proud to showcase and thank the following partners at this event. Keep checking this page to see updates to our sponsors and gifts!
Deep Sea and Salt
Frankie and Jo's Ice Cream
Hailey's Cakes and Bakes
The Pastry Project
Silent Auction/Raffle sponsors
- Alaska Airlines
- Beechers Cheese
- Book Larder
- Canlis Restaurant
- City Fruit Tree Care Services
- DeLille Winery
- Flower World
- Misha Zadeh art
- The Mariners
- The Pantry