Join us for a taste of summer and local ciders at City Fruit’s Harvest Kick-off Cider Festival!
The beginning of summer marks the start of the fruit harvest season and the promise of warm days to come! Grab your family and friends and join us for an open-air, evening cider tasting event. Chat with fellow cider fans and taste a spread of ciders from the following local cideries: _________. Proceeds from the event go to supporting City Fruit’s 2022 harvest!
The festival will be held at Phinney Neighborhood Association, 6532 Phinney Ave N, on June 17th from 5-8 pm.
Festival Ticket Information
All tickets allow 10 cider tastings at the event. Event is 21+, with proof of vaccination
– Pre-purchased general admission ticket – $30
– At-the-door general admission ticket – $35
– Designated driver ticket – $5. Includes access to the event and sparkling non-alcoholic beverages.
– Group of 6 tickets – $162
– VIP ticket – $55. Receive a City Fruit t-shirt, enjoy the event from a reserved event table, and get VIP-only access for the first 45 minutes of the event!
* City Fruit and Phinney Neighborhood Association members get 10% off ticket prices.