Thank you for purchasing tickets to City Fruit's Orchard & Harvest Tour on October 2! We created this special site to help you explore the orchards on tour day! You can print a copy of the tour map here (which acts as your ticket) or pick up a copy at any stop. During the day, remember to:
- Visit the orchards between 11am and 4pm. Click this link from your mobile device to use the Orchard & Harvest Tour Map on Google Maps!
- Play Orchard Bingo! Print yours here or pick up a copy at your first stop! Remember to write your name on the card and leave your completed BINGO at your last stop of the day!
- Visit the Sponsor stops
- Whole Foods Market - Roosevelt Square, Show your tour map at the Customer Service desk for a special kids' activity bag!
- Full Tilt Ice Cream - University District & Columbia City, Show your tour map for $1 off a scoop! City Fruit's special collaboration with Full Tilt, Honey Fig Ice Cream will be available by the scoop and by the pint!
- Greenwood Hardware, The first five individuals through the door with their maps on tour day will receive a free fruit tree tool! And during the week of the tour, stop by with your map and discount coupon!
Freeway Estates Community Orchard
Home of the Good Shepherd Center
Meadowbrook Community Garden & Orchard
University of Washington Farm
Jose Rizal Orchard
Amy Yee Tennis Center Orchard
Beacon Food Forest
Danny Woo Community Garden
Full Tilt Ice Cream - University District
Full Tilt Ice Cream - Columbia City
Whole Foods Roosevelt Square