Join us for a City Fruit Pint Night! At each Pint Night, scheduled at local partner breweries around Seattle, a dollar from each pint sold will go towards supporting our work. Pint Nights help us raise critical funds for our harvest and other programs, allow a staff person to meet community members and volunteers in person, and help bring local patrons out to their favorite local brewery! Click here for a full list of our community partners and for more information on how to partner with City Fruit.
2023 Pint Night Schedule:
• January 26 @ Lantern Brewing, 6-9 pm
• February 9th @ Perihelion, 6-9 pm
• March 23rd @ The Good Society, 5:30-8:30 pm
• April 17th @ Old Stove Ship Canal, 6-9 pm —– Mariners Watch Party!
• June 12th @ Figurehead Brewing, 5:30-8:30 pm
• July 18th @ Kate’s Pub, 5:30-8:30 pm
• August 22nd @ Reuben’s Brews, 5:30-8:30 pm —– Bake Sale!
…more dates to come!