Looking for ways to support fruit tree stewardship and equitable access to healthy foods within the Seattle community? Join City Fruit’s Membership Program! For a minimum of $5 per month or $60 per year, Membership offers our supporters discounts to local cider companies, plant nurseries, access to our Tool Library, 10% off our Tree Care Services, and more! This is a great way to support the sustainability of our programs and services, while receiving discounts to local businesses. Membership benefits include:
Discounts at Plant Nurseries:
• Swansons Nursery: 10% off (Blueridge)
• City People’s Garden Store: 10% off gardening items (South Lake Union)
Fruit-For-All CSA: City Fruit members can sign up for limited spots of reserved free fruit during our Fruit-for-All events held from July-October across Seattle!
Cider Apples & Cider Press: Interested in making pressed cider and diverting fruit from waste? You can request cider apples at $.20 a pound (a minimum 3 weeks notice required; while supplies last). Members can also rent our cider press at a discount! ($50/ rental)
• Seattle Cider Company: $5 off $25+ purchase at The Woods Tasting Room (SODO)
• Schilling Hard Cider: 15% off tasting flights on Sunday at Fremont location (available for to go and in person orders)
• Independent Cider: 10% off online orders
• Republic of Cider: 10% off on Sundays (SODO)
• Brownrigg Hard Cider: 10% off on Sundays (SODO)
• Snowdrift Cider Company: 10% off along with a complimentary 500ml bottle of member’s choice with proof of active membership (Wenatchee, WA)
• Finnriver Farm & Cidery: Mondays starting in May and 10% off bottle purchases
“Press Then Press” Specialty Cider Online Shop: 10% off online orders.
Press Then Press is a specialty Cider shop based in Seattle with over 400 different ciders available from around the world. Ciders are available to purchase on their website, www.PressThenPress.com, with options for shipping, home delivery in the Seattle area, or free pick-up at the City Fruit office. You can shop their whole collection, or sign up for their monthly or quarterly Cider Club for curated boxes of cider.
NEW! Access to Baking Fruit:
Members will be contacted whenever we have excess fruit suitable for baking into breads and pies, and making jams! We’ll share a recipe and then let you know when you can come by our office to get extra fruit.
NEW! Tool Library:
Members can now check out ladders, pickers, harvest bags, pruners, jamming equipment, and more! Instead of buying more “stuff”, just borrow ours and return them to our office when you’re done! Email [email protected] for more information about this member perk!