Join City Fruit in Celebrating & Growing Seattle's Harvest!
This year’s City Fruit Celebrates will explore all the ways in which the simple act of sharing fruit is making this city a better community in which to live.
On October 17th, we hope you will join us in celebrating the impact of this year’s harvest and in supporting the launch of our 5 year plan, which aims to ensure that every person in this city has the opportunity to experience Seattle’s collective orchard!
An evening of celebration to grow Seattle's Harvest:
- Cider Taste from 13-15 regional cideries
- Presentations from our food bank & community partners
- Raffles & Raise the Paddle
- Dessert from Dahlia Bakery
- With plates prepared by Tom Douglas' Etta's and Seatown Market Diner featuring fruit from City Fruit's harvest, as well as other local produce and sustainably managed seafood and meats.
Cideries: Seattle Cider Company, Tieton Cider Works, Finnriver Farm & Cidery, Schilling Hard Cider, Brownrigg Hard Cider, Chatter Creek Cider, Greenwood Cider Company, Idun Cider, Bainbridge Island Hard Ciders, Channel Marker Cider, Republic of Cider, Snowdrift Cider, Eaglemount Wine & Cider
*All attendees must be 21+ years of age and older. Early Bird ticket sales ends on Thursday, September 12. Online ticket sales end at noon on Tuesday, October 15.