Join City Fruit in Celebrating & Growing Seattle's Harvest!
Featuring locally harvested fruit and produce and sustainably managed seafood and meats from the Seattle Foodshed and food by Tom Douglas' Etta's, Seatown Market Diner, and Dahlia Bakery.
New this year: VIP ticket packages!
- a special gift pack of 6 ciders curated by the attending cideries
- move to the front of the line pass for event ticketing
- mixed cider flights delivered to your table
- a free ticket for our limited edition art raffle
- reserved seating at a sit-down table
- a thank you call-out by the emcee at the event
Cideries: Seattle Cider Company, Tieton Cider Works, Finnriver Farm & Cidery, Schilling Hard Cider, Brownrigg Hard Cider, Chatter Creek Cider, Greenwood Cider Company, Idun Cider, Bainbridge Island Hard Ciders, Channel Marker Cider, Republic of Cider, Snowdrift Cider, Eaglemount Wine & Cider
Sponsored by: Capitol Cider, PCC Community Markets Fremont, Charlie's Produce, Seattle Cider Company, Whole Foods Market
*All attendees must be 21+ years of age and older. Early Bird ticket sales ends on Thursday, September 12. Online ticket sales end at noon on Tuesday, October 15.